10.02.2011

Deep Thoughts and Belly Shots {week 17-18}...







Deep thoughts for weeks 17-18:

I almost feel normal again and it feels wonderful- sometimes I even forget I'm pregnant- until I want to lay on my back and then the extra weight reminds me I cannot do that anymore...

My upper back and right rib cage hurt like no other...people tell me this is normal...but the ways I have to lay to be comfortable are far from normal...

Am ready for a vacation!  Leave this Friday and it cannot come soon enough...Am ready for some airports, shopping, food, and making new friends...

Baby loves cupcakes- has since the beginning of the pregnancy and it has not slowed down...it consumes them by mass quantities...and by it I mean me...

Baby hates football season- oh wait thats me...

We find out this Thursday what "it" is...I am hoping for a boy now...girls scare me...

Am finding out that even though I am in my second trimester and I can stay up late doesn't mean I should...am like a teenager again if I stay up to late...don't mess with me I will make you cry with just my words...

Still not really feeling baby move- come on baby throw me a bone here...

Bending over is feeling a little different then it use to...I guess there is more where that comes from...

My belly button is all ready changing...I have been trying to bargin with the baby since the beginning to leave my belly button alone...it doesn't need to pop out...this pregnancy is already taking what pride and dignity I thought I had...don't take my belly button too...

It really is true what they say pregnancy does to your hair and nails...grows like weeds but then I read that it all falls out after you have baby...your hair not your nails that would be too gross...

I think about food all the time...and when I am not thinking about food I am eating it...

Am I almost there???? Don't laugh at me...you know you were thinking it at 18 weeks too...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...