12.15.2011

Twine and vintage button Christmas tree : A DIY Anthropologie {style} Christmas



Twine and Vintage Button Christmas Tree

You will need:

twine
cone form
moss
tiny terra cotta pot
vintage buttons
hot glue gun

Wrap the twine around the cone starting at the top and working your way down, always securing with glue every so often.

Glue pot upside down to the bottom of the cone and glue buttons.

Embellish with moss and a pretty glass dome.


I had all of this down in my basement.  Ok besides the glass dome which is a Christmas present for some lucky lady.  I am just borrowing it for this photo.  It is now safely tucked away waiting for Christmas- not displayed in my house cause that would be wrong but that doesn't mean it makes me sad that it has to be out of sight and I don't get to keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...