1.15.2012

Deep thoughts & Belly Shots...


Christmas and Thanksgiving are great holidays to be 7 months pregnant.  I have never eaten so much fudge, cookies, dip, and all other kinds of holiday yumminess more in my entire life.  
...

I am tired all the time.  I can only do about 4 hours of activity a day before I feel like I am going to die.  The other day we were doing our dinner dishes and I was drying and I had to sit while I did it. Standing was just too much.
...

Ryan started nesting.  It was awesome.  He just started organizing the house one day, starting in the basement and working his way up.  I joined in on my vacation and together we have whipped this little house into shape.  It is the first time we have felt like our house is actually ready to put on the market.  We feel all grown up and stuff.
...

Charlie's closet is painted and ready to be all full of little clothes and baby things...I still have a few finishing touches to add like a bookshelf, a changing station, and some storage stuff.
...

I waddle every where I go now.  It looks a lot like this:
...



True conversation:
Ryan (to his cousin Levi):  Oh yeah pregnant women are sexy.
Me (as I learn forward to get my drink only half aware of their conversation):  grrrrrruuuuuuuuuunnnttt
Levi: It sounds like it
...

I eat Tums like ithey're going out of style.  I actually crave Tums.  Sometimes my heartburn is so bad I could just sit there and eat Tums like they are milk duds. I know you can't do this so I only take as many as I am suppose to but then the bottle still calls to me so I have to hide it.
...

I need at least 3 pillows to be able to relax...at least.
...

I am so thirsty all the time and even in my dreams I spend most of my time in the bathroom.
...

I get fat little hobbit feet now when I spend too much time on them.
...

I am the most annoying person in the movie theatre right now.  If I am not shifting back and forth to save one of my hips then I am gasping for air in what can be described only as something resembling a hiccup.  But the doctors tell me it's not a hiccup therefore it has no name.  Or getting up to go to the bathroom or breathing hard cause I just had to walk all the way from the bathroom to the theatre and I'm all out of breath.

OR

Whispering to my mom
"Where's my war horse?"


hehe
...

We decided to use disposable diapers instead of cloth.  I had a moment of panic and just decided that there were enough new things coming at me with a baby and if there was a way to make it easier on myself then disposable diapers are it.  So yeah,  I'm a woman and can change my mind.
...

I'm still going to breast feed which freaks me out in so many ways.  One- I have never done it, two-  I have never done it, and three- I HAVE NEVER DONE IT!!! {plus no part of me wants to deal with sore nipples and getting bit}
...

My bellybutton is still fighting the good fight.  So far still an innie... So I say to pregnancy 
"You can take my pride and my dignity- but you will never have my bellybutton!!!"
Take that pregnancy.
...

Sometimes I think pregnancy books make me worry more then they help me or answer my questions.  Like they will say things like "stay away from _________. " {insert some certain kind of food} Followed by a  "there is absolutely no proof AT ALL that this causes any negative effect on the baby but just in case"...???...I don't follow those rules cause I am a pregnancy rebel... cause I believe in moderation and not fear should be your pregnancy guide
...

So there ya go!  I know it has been too long since my last bump shot but between the sweatpants and the laziness there wasn't a lot of bump picture taking going on.  I promise to return next week with week 34
...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...