10.16.2011

Deep Thoughts & Belly Shots {week 19}...









Deep Thoughts Week 19

The pictures above were taken at Central Park in NYC where Ryan popped the question more then 2 years ago...

Me. Want. Popcorn.  Every night- extra butter, extra salt...

Traveling was a lot easier when I was a young, not pregnant lass.  You get really, really tired and really, really hungry.  Never going anywhere with out Ryan again.  I had to lug around my own luggage and yes I did have a mini break down on the subway in New York City.  A big thank you to the man who carried my bag the rest of the way up the broken escalator...

Planning Ryan's last birthday before we have kids, he was born on Oct. 31st so after this year it will be more about Halloween and less about him till our kids are older so I wanna make it a good one...

Had our sonogram and found out my uterus looks beautiful...oh yeah and we are having a GIRL!!!

Which means I can finally go to town on the nursery...

Feeling her move and loving it, even if it does still freak me out and bring out my inner hypochondriac every time before I remember "oh yeah I'm pregnant"...

Muscle spasms in your chest are no fun no matter what you are cookin' in your belly...

I only see my Ob-Gyn doctor every 3rd visit- does that seem a bit odd to you?  I feel like I should get a discount for that- not very impressed with my pre-natal care.  Takes at least 4 hours to get a call back out about a concern and I have been prescribe a Class C medication for a migraine {a Class C can cause damage to the fetus or  cause miscarriage and should be taken only in extreme cases- I only found this out after the pharmacists basically refused to fill my script}...NOT impressed Carle Hospital...

Week 19 and my throne {a pull out twin bed} is still going strong in the living room!!!  Ryan puts it away when we have company but as soon as they leave it is back out in it's full on glory...which means we really need to figure out the furniture situation in the living room ASAP...

16 weeks of work left...about to embark on a life of soaps and eating bon-bons at least that is the image that flashes through Ryan's head at the thought of it {jk we have had many discussions and agree on this it is just really scary going from talking about it- to actually doing it.  Pray for us!}  I think as long as something yummy is made for him to eat most nights he will be ok...

We have agreed on a name, actually I feel like the name picked her it was so easy...








No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...