3.01.2012

Deep Thoughts and Belly Shots {week 40}...



3-1-12

Today is my due date

I'm tired of watching daytime tv
I'm tired of nesting
I'm tired of being a big fat whale
I'm tired of being tired...

I have done everything that I can think of to get this child out of me-

eating pineapple
eating spicy things
walking miles
cleaning everything I can think of 
....and yes I know the other "thing" that helps moves things along
the one the husband is all about and yeah I even went there

I got nothing but a bunch of Braxton Hicks contractions...

I didn't try castor oil- who wants to start labor that way?!

I am ready to meet my little girl
to hold her
and kiss her little toes...

See what color hair she is going to have
and what color her eyes turn...

To see her daddy hold her for the first time...

To get my body back
and drink a margarita...

To have my ribs back to myself and not home to little toes...

We are scheduled to be induced next Wednesday so the end is in sight...

FINALLY!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...