1.05.2010

where the wild things are






Check out Utterly Engaged! It is the first online wedding magazine and it is FANTASTIC. So much eye candy and not enough time! Right now I am completely smitten with their idea for a "Where the Wild Things Are" bachelorette party. I don't know what I love more, the cozy flannel blankets, or the cute and silly headdresses, or the great ideas for games and food. P.S. a camping bachelorette party would save your guests so much money. So many times now brides are opting for long weekend getaways for bachelorette parties-and while these are fun they can get to be expensive. This idea is chic, simple, and inspires fun in a new and inventive way. So don't be afraid to be unique. Every bride has a budget but even with a budget you can have something like this spread- you just have to be willing to put in a little bit of elbow grease and hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...