6.27.2012

A Summer Bucket List...


Summertime
Bucket List

Am loving this trend!!!

This project cost me zero dollars
and really got me excited for the summer days ahead

All you have to do is to make your own is:

-Make a list of fun summer things you would like to do.

-Display them somewhere in your house for a festive summer vibe
and inspiration to enjoy the little moments of summer.

I made little cards with the activities listed on back.  The small cards are simple, everyday things.

The larger cards are more special things.

Our
 Summer Bucket List

..........


get ice cream from the Sidney Dairy Bar

blow bubbles

host a family game day

visit a museum

feed the ducks at Crystal Lake Park

buy a baby pool

go to a drive-in movie

go hiking

have a picnic in the park

go to a country fair

see a rodeo

host a dinner party

add an item to our Us Box

go camping



Bring on it on Summer, bring it on...




Linking up with:





 

 

 

 
 













4 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's what a can be accomplished when your baby takes a five hour nap! #thatwillneverhappenagain : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely looking bucket list, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super idea - and fun too.


    I found this through the Create and Inspire linky party. I linked in a pork and apple curry.
    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...