2.11.2010

pinata


Watch soon for a replica of this this pinata! So so so CUTE! And I am thinking that is will be fairly simple. First I need to find some old sheet music. Which I have actually been meaning to get anyways for other various crafts I have been meaning to get around to. Old sheet music is great to decoupage and I also found some stuff at Michael's today that ages paper. Anyway I am getting off subject. One: Get some sheet music. Two: Find some sort of lantern or balloon that's big enough for the look I am going for. And Three: figure out how and where I will use them lol...I said I loved them- I didn't say I knew where they were going to go! Oh blogland you have to much inspiration!



Image from http://ruffledblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...