2.11.2010

for every bride who wonders..


For every bride who wonders if it's normal to not be having as much fun planning your wedding as you thought you would read this. Even though I love Ryan so much and can't wait to marry him and start a family with him, planning this wedding with him has not been easy and sometimes not very fun. At first this made me feel like something was wrong with us or our relationship because so many girls make it seem effortless. Not me. Not me at all. But this made me feel oh so much better. Planning a wedding is hard work! So for one night I challenge you to turn off your glue gun, put the seating chart down, and quit worrying if the D.J. knows your song or not. Just have a night in with your favorite guy and savor the fact that in a couple of months there is going to be a Mrs. in front of your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...