2.28.2010

see my pretty thrifty finds?








Me and Ryan spent Saturday afternoon going to our new local Goodwill. I love to see all these second hand stores moving to bigger and better places! It means that thifters are alive and well and bringing it mainstream. I have a goal for my wedding. I saw one time while I was browsing through Etsy a girl was selling her entire wedding! For $2,000! She said it was a unique collection of vintage things she collected specifically for her wedding. She had pictures of how she used everything and I am thinking about doing the same after our wedding! Happy thifting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed... must put it on my to-do list for Fridays! Love to shop for the unusual!

    I found you on Etsy btw... Needed something wedding oriented for my entry and found your gorgeous bouquet.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...