10.11.2012

Fall is my favorite time of year...

Fall.
I flippin' love it.
The beautiful trees,
the delicious smell
of spicy autumn candles
and cozy soup dinners.
Love it.

And I don't know about where you live
but round these parts, 
we take decorating for fall pretty seriously.
There are mums on front porches,
and pumpkins sprinkled down
front steps.

There are ghosty and creepy things
all around the house
and candy corn in abundance.
And if you can stomach the sweetness
there is always the classic pumpkin candy too.









How are you 
decorating for fall???

Feel free to post links in the comments to your own blog or facebook page to show how you get your house all festive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...