5.16.2010

bee yummy skin food



I don't know about you brides to be but I constantly worry about breaking out right before the wedding. And I know, I know, they can photo shop a lot of stuff but I don't want to be photo shopped! I just want my skin to corporate with me for once!

So I am going organic with Bee Yummy Skin Food. I have tried so many things. Expensive things. Nothing seems to work. If it gets rid of my acne- then it's to harsh and my skin is way to dry. If it moisturizes then I break out even more. So after reading testimonials on how this product has worked for other people, I am giving it a shot. It is suppose to be very moisturizing but also heals acne I think I am even going to be super cheesy and do a before and after shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...