5.31.2010

saying goodbye

Sorry I have been MIA lately. My Great Aunt Marilyn passed away and I have been a little blue lately. I know most people aren't close to their great aunts but she was special. She was the first person I remember thinking was my friend. She was the first person to buy me fabric. I did my some of my first crafting with her. If I wanted to make bunnies then we didn't just make one bunny- I came home with a whole bag full of fabric handmade bunnies. She was an inspiring lady and I needed some time to say goodbye. Now I am a back and crafting more then ever. I think my inspiration is on over load right now.

I promise to share more with you this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...