4.15.2011

Coming soon to a blog near you...

travel tuesdays



Next Tuesday there will be a new feature here at 906!  Every week I will be featuring a new destination and some of my travel savvy tips.  I hope you are as excited as I am!  Please feel free to email any travel questions your have or if there is a specific destination you would like to know more about {or just email me to say hi, it makes me happy when I have more then spam to read}.

Tomorrow I have a photo shoot to attend with a cousin and her sweet baby girl, followed by a cook out and then a going away party.  Can you say loooong day?  I am looking forward to Sunday and actually getting to see my hubby {he has been working 13 hour days gross huh?}  Happy weekend {and come back Tuesday!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...