4.29.2011

DIY Engagement Session...

My brother and his fiance have a really tight budget for their wedding and so for a little surprise I wanted to set up a little photo shoot for them to have some engagement pictures.  After a little brainstorming I think we have come up with an awesome concept and I am excited to share the end result with you!

Here are some of the pictures I shot last week to see what time of day was best for lighting purposes.  And here is a sneak peak at our inspiration...






















P.S. Sorry so short on words today but a there was a royal wedding to watch!!!  Today a regular girl became a princess...sigh...

2 comments:

  1. Lots of excellent reading here, thanks! I was researching on yahoo when I observed your publish, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to much more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. It's fabulous!!! Fiona

    ReplyDelete

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...