4.03.2011

A kitchen with cabinet doors...

We finally have the kitchen cabinets painted and all of the doors back on!  It was a tedious task and I am glad that it is over.  I am starting to really enjoy my kitchen.  It is light and bright and seems so much cleaner!  Here is how it started out a few months ago...






We are no where near finished but we are getting there!  We still need to to the tile back splash {more on that later!}, vent for the stove, and new flooring...not to mention I still haven't decided if I want to paint that wood cabinet the same color as the other cabinets. What do you think?




















I still have a few other projects to do before this kitchen is farmhouse chic but is closer then ever before!  Special thanks goes to Ryan who did all chalkboard writing for this post!  It is a special man who will label your brown sugar with some style!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Ash!

    I just started following your blog, and I'm in love with your farmhouse chic kitchen! That's what I dream of for my someday-kitchen. Clean. Warm. Chic. Also with lots of chalkboard accents. :)

    Also, I am sorry if you get seventeen emails from me. Apparently my gmail account and your yahoo account are not playing nicely, and my email to you keeps bouncing back to me!

    I would absolutely ADORE a list of food recommendations in Paris! Neither Gabe nor I have ever visited, and the options are, as I'm sure you know...totally overwhelming. Last summer we visited Ireland...which was bliss because the tiny towns didn't have too many choices, so we simply selected the least-dodgy looking place we could find! But, I think visiting Paris without a few recommendations in hand could truly, truly test our relationship. Eek! :)

    Kidding...kind of. Neither of us are great at making decisions, especially when it comes to food. So, any help would be so greatly appreciated!

    Also, do you have any other advice for Americans in Paris? I would be so thankful! :)

    If you could email it to me at wwrinserepeat@gmail, would adore you for ages! Sorry for the technical problems!

    ReplyDelete

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...