5.24.2011

Laundry room inspiration and an easy project...

So I am totally in love with this laundry room done by Heather Bullard.  It is so simple and chic.  Oh, did I mention sunny?!  I do laundry in the deep, dark crevices of my basement.  Where the sun never shines and spooky noises scare me back upstairs...don't laugh at me the kitties get scared too {Ryan thinks we are all big chickens}.  It is also necessary to put on a pair of Uggs and a heavy winter coat to do laundry in the winter.

image via Heather Bullard

As far as efficient though I couldn't ask for more.  I have fashioned an old entertainment center into my own laundry mecca.  It has everything you would ever need to do laundry:

A good stain fighter
Extra fabric softener
Detergent on reserve
Hangers for hang dry only clothing
Laundry basket
Rags
Special detergent for dark colors only
Mesh bag for delicate items
Bleach {Clorox Clean Line -brightest whites ever!}




How do you organize your laundry area?  Or what are some of your best tricks for fighting stains, fading, or ruining dedicates?  You wanna know my stain fighting secret???  It this thing call Red Wine Stain Remover


This stuff will take out the worst stains you can imagine.  It is like magic in a little spray bottle.  Doesn't leave behind fading or spots.  It is one of the best cleaning products I have ever come across in a long, long time.  

But what I really wanted to share with you, now that I have gotten all off topic, is this great idea.  Did you notice the mirror in the laundry room I shared with you?!?  That mirror looked new when she bought it so she put it out on her porch for nine months to weather it!  I think I can handle that!  Next time I hit up Goodwill or Restore I'm gonna have mirrors on my list!

image via Heather Bullard

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...