5.13.2011

Don'tcha love links???



This is what is inspiring me lately...

     Wanna make my own fabric design here...


     I wanna make these tissue pom-poms for the shower Sunday...


     I really need to restock on the beauty supplies...


     Wanna learn how to use this baby and maybe grow a little business...


     Am loving poke a dots in soft shades of white on white...I have no link for this but I am making   
     curtains for my kitchen that may or may not resemble that description...


     Love this book, Ryan got it for me as a present and I read through it CONSTANTLY- it gave me the 
     courage to hit the flea markets in Paris...

Sorry if there are spacing issues...blogger is going crazy on me right now and well...lets face it, it's Friday and I don't care to spend time fixing it!   Have a happy weekend and wish me luck on throwing a Truly Scrumptious bridal shower.  Fingers crossed it will go off without a hitch!

PS the picture above was taken in New York City in Washington Park.  There is an artist who makes these completely by hand with sand and it rained right after I snapped this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...