2.10.2012

Deep Thoughts and Belly Shots {week 37}...





GET THIS THING OUTTA ME!!!!!
jk...not...I am ready to go, I am ready to get my push on and get this squirmy little alien out of my body...

I actually lost 4 pounds this week- which even the doctor agreed was a good thing since I was getting close to gaining 50 stinkin' pounds and coming really close to passing Ryan up in the weight department...

Nursery is almost done, all her little clothes are put away, diaper bag is packed, baby stations are located around the house, everything is ready to go except her little bookshelf that needs to be painted- I may get to that soon...

I have found out that there is only so much Wife Swap and Real Housewives that you can watch before you are dying for real human contact and conversation- thank goodness I go back to work to answer phones for a couple of days next week.  My mind will thank me even if my ankles rebel and swell up to cankles again...I can deal...

Reading a new book called Bring Up Bebe One American mother discovers the wisdom of French parenting by Pamela Druckerman - LOVE IT but that is a post all in it owns.  Let me finish it and then I will share thoughts...

I turn 28 tomorrow and I am ok with that...

I get to eat at Olive Garden tonight and I am REALLY ok with that...

We have a stroller in the back of our car- the only time I really remember this now is when I take a turn to fast and it slams into the other side of our trunk...

We really need to have a car seat in our car too but I am too lazy to carry it out and strap it in...so it sits in the nursery- we can just grab it on the way to the hospital right???

Everyone keeps commenting on how calm I am- even my doctor was impressed.  It's funny but usually with something this big and life changing about to happen I would be freaking out, feeling really unprepared and not ready but I am not.  I feel ready, I feel prepared.  I know there will be lack of sleep and a new routine but I got this.  If you could see my hands you would see that they are steady.  If there is one thing I know it's babies.  Bring it on Charlie, bring it on...

Just don't have colic- k?  

Anyone have any good crock pot meals or meals that freeze well?  I would like to have some of those on reserve...

This baby better not end up having a wiener cause I have way to many pink, purple, and flowery outfits to take back now...if she does come out a he- he is gonna be one little girlie man...

I'll end on this conversation between me and Ryan:

Ryan:  Have you been doing your kegels?
Me:  Do you even know what kegels are?
Ryan: Yeah and I haven't seen you do one the whole pregnancy.
Me:  I am doing one right now.
Ryan:  Don't you have to like get down on the floor and do them?  Like a push up?
Me:  I knew you didn't know what they were....

4 comments:

  1. Noticed that you wear a lot more "tight fitting clothes" now that you are huge. Don't know what everyone's thoughts are on this, but I'm pretty sure that people that are big enough to waddle should be wearing loose articles of clothing. Perhaps you should be doing some more kegels to keep your physique a little more in shape (although that sounds like some kind of lady-parts exercise). Just a thought...

    And by the way, she is gonig to be born on March 3rd. Not really an option there...

    -The Elusive Possum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great in your right fitting outfits. Elusive Possum better watch it or Charlies Granny is going to kick your @#$. As for your post Ashley, I love it. You are such a happy mommy to be. You will be a great mom!. Tell Elusive Possum to kiss your slightly larger @#$!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love posting under anonymous. I'm going to have to do this more often...

    I think we need to start a baby pool on the blog site, also. I want to bet on March 3rd, female, and red hair.

    And this is a classy blog post, so let's keep the swearing to a minimum people...

    -The Elusive Possum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bite me possum boy!!!! There no swearing. Better

    ReplyDelete

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...