2.16.2012

Cha-cha-changes in the kitchen...


A few weeks ago before I was done working I had some vacation time
and so I sent myself to work in the kitchen
It had been 3 years since I had gone through all my kitchenware 
and let me tell you-

IT WAS STUFFED TO THE BRIM!!!

 I had sets of three for almost everything
too much stuff
and so I purged,
and purged,
and purged some more
and let me tell you...

Purging when you are 8 months pregnant takes time!  
Getting down on my hands and knees and cleaning out cabinets...
It was not an easy feat
I think my dad and brother would have enjoyed watching it 
almost as much as they enjoy watching me attempt to work out to a fitness video
{I am horribly uncoordinated}

By the end my kitchen had never looked better 
inside and out
but we all know
the fun photos are of the outside...





My kitchen is my happy place
I wish had some before pictures so you could really appreciate
just how far it has come 
from bachelor days
to domestic bliss


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...