2.09.2012

Elephants, Pinwheels, and Butterflies {The sweetest baby shower EVER!}...


My sister-in-law Lainey crafted her assets off for this shower and it totally paid off.  It was so stinkin' cute.  It all started when we were in Philly and we saw these orange cake pops instant inspiration since my nursery colors were gonna be pink and orange.











Do you see those elephants?!?  I literally had those in my basket at Restore for the nursery and put them back!  Lainey came another time completely unaware that I had almost bought them.  SHE bought them all and painted them in colors that matched with poke-a-dots.  SO CUTE!!!

This shower was totally a family affair.  All the sisters and moms pitched in with food, games, and setting up.  So to all of you I say thank you.  Me and Charlie definitely felt the love!

1 comment:

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...