7.05.2012

BBQ Chicken Nachos {in my kitchen series}...

This picture may not be pretty but it is pretty yummy...

So a couple weeks ago me and Charlie hit the road. 
 I mustered up all my gumption
 and took Charlie almost 7 hours in the car {with my mom and sister of course- not alone! Do you think I am crazy?!}to Kansas City to visit family. 
 Out of the 14+ hours we spent in the car- she only cried for 10 minutes.  It was a dream. 

While we were there my cousin made the most delicious BBQ Chicken Nachos.  
I knew this would be a recipe that I was gonna have to make a regular
at our house.

How to make:
  Jaci's Delicious BBQ Chicken Nachos

You will need:

BBQ Sauce
2 Chicken breasts {cooked and cut into bite size pieces}
Tortilla Chips
Green Onion
Cilantro
Lime
Cheese

How to assemble:
Preheat your over to 350 degrees
Place chips on backing sheet and sprinkle cheese liberally over them
Sprinkle the pieces of chicken over the cheese
Bake for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted
Drizzle with BBQ sauce, chopped green onion, and chopped cilantro
A squeeze of lime completes the dish
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...