12.27.2009

ann taylor

So after my great disappointment with the J. Crew pearl earrings I have found some new babbles that are just as eye catching and promising. Only problem is I can't get the pictures for you guys BUT just believe me- go here and I promise the link will not disappoint you. Ann Taylor is a step above Forever 21 {sorry Forever 21 just doesn't say bride to me} but it's not so hard on the wallet as some chic stores can be. And there is always their outlet store Ann Taylor Loft or clearance sales. Right now Ann Taylor has the sweetest collection of necklaces and earrings that are perfect for simple elegance for wedding or honeymoon. Soft colors that are easy to imagine wearing with plenty of things you already own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...