12.27.2009

not so chic wedding day earrings...


These pearl beauties were my big Christmas present this year. My mom found them while online shopping weeks ago and emailed me a picture- where I instantly feel completely in love with them. So like a good mother of the bride- she ordered them for Christmas. She wasn't even going to open the package, she was just going to wrap them up but then decided she had to take a little peek at them so she opened the box and to her {and my} dismay found the largest pair of pearl earrings ever know to man.

They aren't tiny or dainty or elegant. They are huge and gaudy and we were so sad...

2 comments:

  1. If you don't mind me asking, where did those beautiful pearl earrings come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came from J.Crew about 2 years ago. I was going to wear them in my wedding and then changed my mind and bought another pair. I don't think that J.Crew carries them anymore

    If you or if anyone is interested in the earrings- mine have never been worn and are in perfect condition! Original purchase price was $68.00 but I would take $30.00!

    But if you just like the style of the earrings then you should def check out the website. They had some super cute summer earrings. I loved the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...