12.27.2009

trousseau ideas





For the honeymoon I want some sexy new pieces of lingerie. I am in love with SandMaiden on Etsy! She has a beautiful and chic style. It doesn't feel cheap or generic and with most of it under $50 bucks it's a honeymoon steal! I personally am going to stock up for next September! Check her out and let me know what you think! With Valentines Day coming up it's the perfect excuse to spend a little cash without any guilt. Another added benefit- the motivation to get back into shape after all the holiday food! {guilty, guily, guilty and I have a bridesmaid dress to fit into in five days!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...