7.30.2010

Wedding Invitations by Stephanie Astronaut



My invitations are signed, sealed, and delivered. While I have tried to do EVERYTHING myself, at some point you have to realize, you can't do it all!!! Yes I can draw and paint but I don't know how to scan those images onto a computer and make them into an invitation. I needed some one's expertise. And it paid off so beautifully.

For $50, I got an invitation, an RSVP, and also all kinds of background graphics to choose from. I got to be a part of every aspect of the design. It was also fun to collaborate with someone else. It was just a great experience over all. I am so happy that I found her on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...