3.28.2011

Primary colors and stars for a birthday boy...

Image via

My cousin's little boy is turning one and she asked me for a few ideas for his birthday celebration.  She had already decided the theme of the party was stars and primary colors.  So I hit the search engines.  I love a good google search and this is what I have come up with! I love these cute origami stars accented with buttons.  And I am loving these sweet sugar cookies with happy faces.

Image via

More origami stars.  Am also filing these away for inspiration for Christmas next year...

Image via

Who doesn't love a rice krispie treat?!? Cute with or with out frosting I think.

Image via

These star crayons are made from old, broken crayons!  All you need is a star muffin pan...where you find those I am not sure.

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via


What kid doesn't love candy and finger painting?  You could even let your kids paint the long sheets of paper ahead of time and use them to decorate the table.  And I love the handmade playdough with smilie faces.  Easily could be little party favors.

Image via

Image via

Image via

I hope this gives my cousin plenty of inspiration!  Birthday parties are so fun to plan.  I can't wait to see how it turns out.  Please feel free to email me if you need inspiration for any of your projects.  I love to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...