11.13.2011

Tiny Clothes...



Little, itsy, bitsy, leggings, tunics, and hats have found their way to 906 and I am in love!   Shopping at Baby Gap has been my absolute favorite part of pregnancy thus far.  I cannot wait to dress this baby.  All these little clothes have me thinking about things like little hangers and cleaning out the closet in the nursery.




I am going to try and jazz up the closet a little.  Here's a little hint for you: it involves poke-a-dots and stencils.  Not saying anymore you will just have to come back to see the pictures!  In the mean time I am gonna find a place for these newly thrifted flowers in the baby room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...