11.30.2011

Yellow, navy, and grey living room...

We went to IKEA in Schaumburg on Black Friday.  It was the perfect day to go because all the crowds were across the street at the mall AND we got 15% of what we spent on our sofa back on a gift card!!!  Sweet deal considering I can rack up about $200 worth of crap in the cart by the time we make it to the check out line.

I can't help myself {and we only go once a year!}.  So I bet you are all like show us the darn sofa already right?  Ok I will but not before one disgusting before picture to show you the progress we have made in the past year.






And now the moment you have all been waiting for...






















I am one happy girl right now.  I am far from finished with the room but it is soooo much closer to my style.  It was a dream to decorate for Christmas now that my house is finally in some order again.  We have all rooms upstairs in working functional order and it feels so good.  More to come but tune in tomorrow for the first day of A DIY Anthropology Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...