7.06.2011

Where I come from...


Where I come from...

We have corn on all four sides...

People still wave hello...

Summertime if for ballparks and BBQs...

Friends have been friends since childhood {my husband has had the same best friend since the 4th grade}...

We eat at a bar called Billy Bob's {true story, my dad made me eat there before I left town, so I would remember where I came from!}...

Friendly neighborhood dogs stop by the school to say hey to the kids...

Getting stuck behind a tractor is to be expected...

We love chili and fish fry's...

You can leave your car running while your run into the grocery store {apparently if you do this in New York people freak out and think you are crazy!}...

Tractor pulls, drag racing, rodeos, county fairs, and small town festivals are weekend activities...

I come from a small town.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...