7.26.2011

What happens when you google "nursery"...



I LOVE looking at nursery inspiration!  It is the best thing after a long day at the office.  I am also starting to really love Pinterest...I have been in like for a while but I never really had to time to sit down and really figure it out.  Call me a blonde but I didn't get what you were suppose to do for a while.  I was trying to have multiple pin it's on my bookmark bar and then weeks later it finally hit me.  You are only suppose to have one and then when you pin it, you can choose what board you want to put it under.

Please do not laugh to hard at me.  I seriously had only given it a second of my attention until recently.  It wasn't that difficult once I just sat down and took a look around, instead of believing that if I though positively enough my pins would just morph into attention grabbing boards. 

Try out Pinterest!  It is a great place to stash inspiration for home, kitchen, and fashion {or whatever blows your skirt up}  Also check out this challenge by some of my favorite bloggers/stylistas, Emily Henderson  from Secrets of a Stylist and Sherry from Young House Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...