I have joined the ombre craze!
Thank goodness I have a trendy sil
who has her crap together enough
to fill me in on what ombre
Even with Pinterest,
I am still oblivious
So now I wanna ombre
I am addicted.
I give you-
How To Make An Ombre Desk
1. Go down into basement and take a look around at available flat surfaces.
I choose a medium of a sheet of drywall but you can use what you have.
2. Look around said basement for some high gloss white paint and preferred ombreing color.
3. Paint 1/3 of the top surface white.
4. Pour a little of your ombre color in your white paint.
5. Paint the middle 1/3.
6. Pour a little more of your ombre color in your, use to be white, paint.
7. Paint the last 1/3.
8. Place on top of a side table you are no longer using and looking to get out of the basement.
9. Add a little decorative finish if you have something laying around your craft hoard.
10. Stand back and admire your free Ombre Desk.
Don't you feel like ombreing it up?