4.01.2010

my bridesmaid dresses



I just wanted to give you guys a sneak peak into my bridal party style! I am so happy and excited about these bridesmaid dresses! I was so sure that Champaign-Urbana was not going to have any bridesmaid dresses that I would love but I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. It just goes to show that you don't have to go top dollar to have a fab look.

Now these are not the colors I ordered. I will save that surprise for after the wedding. I don't want to give away too much! My bridal party consists of my brother-who is my best friend, as my man of honor (and dispite constant teasing -no he will not be wearing a dress! but a tux instead) Then it is the my 16 year old sister Abbey and Ryan's 16 year old sister Dani who will be wearing the longer dresses. My sister Molly who is 13 and Ryan's sister Allie who is the same age as well (Ryan's mom and my mom were pregnant 3 times at the same time!) will be wearing the shorter dresses.

I can wait to see it all together on the big day! Fingers crossed it will be a cohesive and stylish party! I hope that you like and enjoy and check out the new Dessy Group Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...