2.24.2011

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Bridal Shower...

Image via

I am sooooooo excited to throw my future sis-in-law a shower for her and my brothers up coming wedding.  I am even MORE excited that she requested a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang theme.  How darling of an idea is that???

                                                                          Image via

I am thinking there has to be a lot of candy {Truly Scrumptious anyone?}.  Am also thinking a picnic theme with lots of beautiful vintage quilts, old picnic baskets, and pretty dishes.  Lots of ideas going people!  Wedding planning mode has been turned back on.

                                                                          Image via    

Why is it so much more fun and less stressful when it's not your own wedding?{I am loving it}  Bring on the inspiration and thrifting!

Oh I am also thinking photo booth with tons of old victorian hats and dresses {it's just and idea don't judge me...}

                                                                            Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...