2.28.2011

Icebox Cake...



I made my Icebox Cake over the weekend and it was a huge success!  Not only in appearance but also in taste.  I didn't have any trouble finding the Nabisco Chocolate Wafers like I thought I would.  They were in the regular ol' cookie aisle.  I would like to try my hand at making my own someday but for the sake of time {and sanity}  I took the easy route this time.



And boy was it easy!!  It took me about 30 minutes to make the cake and about 24 cupcakes {at least 10 of which I ate that night} Talk about an easy project with great results.  I had so many compliments on it, I think you all should try it too!

1 comment:

  1. My mom used to make an iced box cake with chocolate pudding and graham crackers. SO GOOD! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...