2.11.2011

Turning 27...

Today I woke up with 3 kitties in bed.  Even Walter {who is the most unsocial, he only loves me, and he only lays with me in bed if I am crying or it's a special day...I don't know how he knows...he just does}

I then stumbled out of bed {I stayed up late watching Decoded on The History Channel} to find this...



Then a little later these came...



I loved getting my fist Wife birthday card {made me get a little teary}



I also got to have lunch with my mom and both my sisters  Such a good day!  So I am sighing off for the week to kick back, relax, and celebrate after an afternoon of running around doing errands. {like meeting with our lender}

Happy weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...