2.28.2011

Edison Light Bulbs...


Image via


I am loving the look of the Edison bulb.  I first heard about them on Dear Genevieve on HGTV {love her so much more now that she is not on Trading Spaces anymore and she actually has a budget}  These are such an unexpected, whimsical touch.  Has me wondering where would I have to go get some!

Image via


Living in small town Midwest doesn't always make these purchases easy.  A little prior planning is needed.  I am thinking that Lowe's could possible have them but my best bet would be Temper Electric.  If you live in the area and you haven't checked this place out- you need to.  Even if it is only for inspiration.  I currently am pining for a retro fan that they sell.  I am patiently waiting but one day I am gonna buy it...maybe I'll pick up some Edison bulbs too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...