2.20.2011

Wedding picture coffee table book...

More then anything else I wanted a coffee table book of our wedding.  And this past weekend that wish became a reality.  This turned out even better then I imagined- thanks Brad Hart Photography!!!




I can't wait to see them all!  I am also happy to announce that my little brother is getting married!  And his fiance, Lainey, has asked me to be her maid of honor- how sweet is she?  Me and my mom are super excited to have another wedding to plan {apparently I can't get enough of it}.  So watch for more post to come with wedding ideas and inspiration sprinkled in with house updates.

I also really want to do more tutorials.  Anything you want to learn about???  Leave a comment or email me!



P.S. Watch for a giveaway coming up this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...