9.20.2011

Deep Thoughts and Belly Shots {week 16}...

I cannot take responsibility for the new title for my weekly preggo pics- my cousin thought of it and I took her idea and ran with it...thanks Angie!








Deep thoughts for week 16

After meals is pretty miserable...I know this would be better if I quit stuffing my face at lunch and dinner and ate smaller, more frequent meals through out the day but who really has time to sit down to 6 meals a day?  Not this dental assistant...

We brought our first real purchase to get ready for baby Sjuts- a new washer and dryer {insert happy dance here}  I am beyond pumped up for this purchase.  Not only do I feel like a real, live grown up but I really cannot wait to do laundry in my new washer {that is energy efficient- more on that in a later post!}...

Migraines really suck when you cannot take Ibruprofen and doctors really suck when they prescribe you something that could be harmful to your unborn baby with out warning you that it could be harmful for said migraine...

I cannot wait till this time next year when I have my own little person to take to the pumpkin patch and do all that fun fall stuff...My kid's halloween costumes are are going to be B.A {that's right with a  capital B, captital A}....

There are so many things that you cannot do when you are pregnant- i.e. take really hot baths, drink alcohol, eat blue cheese {sometimes I break this rule- go ahead and judge me}, and now that I am in week 16 I can no longer lay flat on my back because it cuts off oxygen to my baby...sometimes I forget and then feel guilty about it...

Baby mama's get what they want...all I have to do is tell Ryan that the baby doesn't like something or that the baby needs something and bam! done...See above with the washer and dryer...LOVE IT!  Mama needs an Iphone- right baby?

This week while watching a new episode of our favorite show {It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia} I laughed so hard that Ryan was concerned I was going to hurt the baby- impossible but so cute.  He was telling the baby he was sorry and that mommy needed to calm down.  He also doesn't like it when  do the Beyonce booty shake-  he thinks I am shaking the baby...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...