9.13.2011

Week 15...







Deep thoughts on week 15:

My dreams are getting pretty weird...the other night I was in France having dinner with Beyonce...

It is awesome to not need a nap every day...that was really cramping my style...

It feels great to be back cooking and taking pictures...made potato soup, chili, and truffles this weekend...

Definitely have a baby bump..Ryan adores it...

Thinking about registering but still resisting buying little socks every time I go to Target...it's harder then you might think...

Looking forward to the next phase of life...I see little families everywhere and it tugs on my heart strings...that will be us soon...

Starting to make lists of all we need to do before baby comes...little overwhelming but somehow having it in writing makes it feel more manageable...

We got carpet this weekend...doesn't seem like a baby thing but actually it was for the baby...let the nursery decorating begin...

Find out in 3 weeks what we are having..girl or boy...I am team girl...Ryan is team boy...we are so predictable...

Starting to not feel so out of control of everything...from my body to life...it is getting less scary and more exciting...bet you didn't know that I was scared did you? {it does have to come out sometime and there doesn't seem to be a lot of pleasand options on that}...

Ryan has been amazing these past couple weeks...from fetching me whatever I want to eat...to taking extra special care of my feelings and needs... he has truly been amazing...it sounds so cliche but a baby does bring you so much closer...and when you are carrying their child men seem to love you that much more {even if you didn't think that was possible}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...