12.04.2012

Anthropologie's Stem-To-Stem Candlestick...

Anthropologie's Stem-To-Stem Candlesticks {and a bunny}
$248.00

$248.00

$248.00!!!

That,
my friends,
is highway robbery.
Which is why
I searched the internet 
for a cheaper,
more reasonable
way
for these babies 
to grace
your next dinner party
and I found the perfect tutorial!

It's by the crafty Kim over at love u madly
So put on your blogging shoes
and head over to the super fun blog
where you will find a super easy tutorial
on how to make your own 
Stem-To-Stem Candlesticks

So go.
 Save yourself
from spending $248.00- 
which is a fate worse then death...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...