12.19.2012

Bruno & Betty: Nostalgic Apparel and Housewares...

Bruno & Betty
also have a chic
housewares department.

People
will come to you home
and say
"Oh, I love this octopus pillow- so unique!"
and you will feel all smug
on the inside
and think
"I'm so freakin' trendy!"
But
then you will smile
politely and say
"Bruno & Betty of course"
all smooth,
as you silently pat yourself
on the back
for a purchase
well done.

Blue Octopus Pillow

Do you know
what I love most 
next to owls?
Gnomes.
Cause

1
they have cute hats.
2
they are kitchy cool 
3
do I seriously have to give you another reason???

They just cute.
Put a gnome and owl
in the same room
and I
swoon.

Red Gnome Kitchen Towel


And last,
 but certainly 
not least 
Bruno & Betty
also have limited edition 
screen print art.


One day 
you will be leafing 
through some random 
magazine 
with a gift list,
 and you will say
I've heard of them."
Cause your cool like that...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...