12.19.2012

BRUNO & BETTY: Nostalgic Apparel and Housewares on Etsy

I.
Love.
This.
Store
!!!!!!!!!

It has a great vintage vibe,
great prices,
and just wait 
till you see their
 dishtowels...

My personal favorite is the green dress below
but you should 
check them out 
on Etsy


Like your favorite items,
add them to your favorites,
buy a ton of their inventory
because if you don't
I going to
and I will not going to share.
Well maybe I will...


I mean,
that collar?!
I die.
If this doesn't 
make your
taste buds drool,
I dunno what will!

I wish,
you should make me a buyer
because I may not know numbers,
but I know your style when I see it...
And
has got it going on!

This afternoon 
 I am featuring the 
awesome clothing selection
but come back 
this evening for
some of their 
housewares-
cause
they are just as 
hip...






                                                        



2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for such an amazing write up. Off to share with everyone I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This feature is totally deserved! The shop owners are just as amazing as their products.

    ReplyDelete

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...