6.16.2011

Kitchen Update...














I love being in my new kitchen!  Just cleaning the counters gives me a little grown up thrill.  I really wish I had a before picture but I don't so let me paint you a picture...

The walls are a dark cranberry red and the windows had poker cards with pinup girls on them.  The ceiling was dingy and had streaks of the red paint on it.  The cabinets were 1970's cheapo standard wood  cabinets.  The outlet faces were painted with the red paint {well some were and some weren't}.  The sink was super shallow, the hose sprayer thingy didn't work and there was no garbage  disposal.  Plus it was freakin' dirty- I'm talking boys lived here alone for 3 years before I came around.

Now it is light, bright, and most importantly CLEAN!  All under $500 dollars...not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...