6.14.2011

The wedges that changed my mind...

I was never really a wedge shoe kind of girl.  I mean don't get me wrong there are cute wedges out there but there are also some really ugo ones.  This makes me not trust the wedge.  I can never be convinced enough to wear them.  Until now.  Meet these lovely ladies....


These wedges had me saying "I do!".  They were so comfy and I got so many compliments on them.  I could wear them for hours running around like a crazy woman and my feet never hurt me!  It was like heels but with no pain.  It felt amazing and I will definitely be looking to add a few more to my summer wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...