6.28.2011

Whatcha been got going on???



I have been...

selling almost all of our living room furniture. bought this new love seat for $45 bucks, not sure whether to   love it as is or to have it reupholstered. what do you think?
...


shopping at Anthropology {thank goodness there are none within a two hour radios of me}
...


staying in a hotel and sleeping on a king size bed.
...


finished painting the spare room.  just trim, doors, and ceilings to finish upstairs. 
...


organized all my props in my basement.  put together 6 shelving units and viola! instant climate control storage at the tips of my finger tips.  this gave us so much more room for activities.
...


having dates with Ryan American Pickers style translation: we garage sale, Restore, or Goodwill it up and come home with lots of treasures- this is seriously one of our favorite things to do together no matter where in the world we are.
...


cook outs with family.  it is that time of year and I love it!  nothing my belly loves more then something smoky and charred from the grill.  making me wish that my grill worked- Ryan if you are reading this get a gas tank for the grill I need more bbq in my life.
...


sisters and kittens that come and stay the night.  nothing better then hanging with my youngest sister Mo and playing with her new kitten {she gave her last kitty to my grandpa to keep him company- isn't that such a sweet and selfless thing to do at 15?
...


getting the urge to get my thumbs greener.  thinking about things i would like to accomplish in the yard.  just seems impossible to find the time but it needs some attention to detail.
...


bought something new for the first time in months.  am doing the Dottie Angel Challenge of the Utmost Kind and have been doing so good only buying used, thrifted, vintage, or handmade items but last week I caved.  dunno whether it was because I was on vacation or what but I fell off the bandwagon big time.  this week I am back to being a good girl and will continue to do my best for the rest of the year but boy do I miss Target
...


What do you love to fill your summer days up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...