6.27.2011

I dreamed a dream...

When I lived in Germany the family I worked for had an amazing coffee machine.  It was made by an Italian company called Saeco.  This particular machine sold for something like 3,000 Euros upwards of 5,000 if you want one delivered to the U.S.  It made lattes and espressos and coffee by the cup.  It even ground the coffee beans fresh each time.  It was AWESOME.  I literally had dreams about this machine when I cam back home.

Since moving back to the States I have never, ever, seen a Saeco anything let alone an espresso machine.  Sunday afternoon me and Ryan hit the thrift stores and found this baby for just $6.99!!! Nicely used models are selling on eBay for over a hundred dollars.  Score!  Just shows you that you never know what you will find at Goodwill.  One mans trash is another mans treasure...






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...