6.06.2011

My new happy place...



We helped my parents move over the weekend.  Even though the house was in the same town I had never seen it before and let me tell you- it's so super cute!  It has so much character and possibilities but my FAVORITE part was the kitchen.  This kitchen is what my kitchen wants to be when it grows up.  I would find myself just standing in their new kitchen because it makes me smile.

My parents are still unpacking and finding homes for things so this pictures will have to do for now {just wait till you see the bedding we put together for my parents room}. Tomorrow will be the final Travel Tuesday for Paris! {you thought I forgot didn't you? well I kinda did with the wedding and all of the hoopla going on around here lately but tomorrow I am back in the Travel Tuesday saddle}  Happy Monday to you all and thank you for your lovely comments on my pictures last week! {so sweet }

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...