3.05.2010

nursery inspiration




I don't know what it is but I have a thing for owls right now. And with no babies in sight for a few years I am putting together this inspiration for my cousin who is about to have her first! We are going to shopping this weekend to decorate his little nursery! I am so excited. It feels like everyone I know if either pregnant or getting married. It is that time in life and it's so exciting to see my friends-especially the ones I have known since grade school- begin to start their families. So happy Friday to everyone and don't worry there will be more wedding inspiration coming soon. I have a great project that I can't wait to show you the finished result...but first I must borrow my fathers drill and bits..and then I can show you!!!

Owl Painting, Felt Owl, Tree Collage, Blue and Yellow Nursery, Owl Pillows

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...