3.15.2010

DIY cupcake liner garland


Happy Monday all! Here is a little DIY tutorial from 100 Layer Cake. This cute little garland has a number of possibilities. You could use it for your wedding, for a baby shower, or birthday party. It has a chic homespun look and you can use any number of fabric fillers from vintage to modern depending on the look you are going for.

My favorite touch is the lace on the ends. I have the perfect pink toile fabric that I haven't been able to decide how to incorporate it into the wedding. So tonight I am going to tea stain my liners and and cut my circles. I think I am going to use them as markers for where wedding events are taking place. Such as signs to the wedding, outside the church, and outside the reception hall. A little more chic then balloons and a little less traditional. So hope you crafty ladies out there enjoy!




Image from 100 Layer Cake

1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful. am for sure bookmarking it for future reference.

    ReplyDelete

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...